|Principal and responsible for all content|
Obereggen Nr. 12, Eggen
Managing partner: Christoph Kofler
Steuernummer und MwSt.-Nr. 02736150216
Eintragungsnummer Handelsregister Bozen 02736150216
Gesellschaftskapital Euro 20.000
|Concept / Websesign / Programming / CMS|
Südtirol / Italien
Tel. +39 0472 251616
Fax +39 0472 251617
This page was optimized for MS Internet Explorer version 7.0 and is compatible with Mozilla Firefox and other standard HTML browsers, version 4.01 (W3C).
The page was also optimized for screens with a resolution of 1024x768 pixels.
It is specifically made clear that we are not responsible for and have no influence on any content and design of sites linked to this website. We therefore refrain from any opinion expressed on such sites because we cannot guarantee that such opinion always corresponds to ours.
Cookie-policy Facebook: https://it-it.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
Cookie-policy Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it
Cookie-policy Google+: https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/
Cookie-policy Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Mandatory information according to the EU-Regulation N. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Further information https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies Firefox
To block the cookies of all websites:
1. Click the menu button and select Settings.
2. Navigate to the Privacy section.
3. Go to the settings for the "History" and select "Create custom settings". Select "Accept cookies from websites" and save the settings.
Further information https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences Google Chrome
1. Select the Chrome menu icon Chrome Menu.
2. Select Settings.
3. At the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
4. In the Privacy section, select Content Settings.
5. Select Block storage of data for all websites.
6. Select Done.
Further information https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en Safari
1. Open Safari
2. Select "Settings" in the system bar and in the "Privacy" dialog box that opens
3. In the section "Accept cookies" you can specify if and when Safari should store the cookies of the websites. For more information, click the Help button (marked with a question mark)
4. For more information about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "show cookies"
Further information https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=de_DE&viewlocale=en_US
The following table contains a list of cookies that are used on the website and explains their purpose and lifetime:
|ASP.NET_SessionId||System cookie, used to keep the user session up||until you close the Browser|
|CookieBanner||Hides the cookie banner||active 1 year|
|PageHistory||Contains the session of the visitor||active 11 months|
|_ga||Used to identify users||active 2 years|
|_gat_ga0||Used to create tracker objects||active 10 minutes|
|_gat_ga1||Used to create tracker objects||active 10 minutes|