“Maria trekking holiday” in the Everest region
Trip duration 12 days
- Easy “comfort trekking” in the Everest region, the heart of Sherpa country
- Comfort lodges, rooms with shower and toilet
- At the foot of Everest and Lhotse
- Namche Bazaar: bustling life in the Sherpa capital
- Thame Swallow’s Nest Monastery
- The “most beautiful mountain in the world”: Ama Dablam, 6856 m
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Farewell dinner in a very good restaurant
- Guaranteed with a minimum of two participants, up to 12 people
Ideal for mountain loving families planning an exceptional holiday with children (over 14 years of age).
All participants of “Maria trekking holiday” will receive a softshell jacket. This trekking holiday is organised in collaboration with Top Mountain Tours.
From approx. € 2935 per person.
Detailed information and registration with Christoph Kofler by phone on 0039 0471 615 772 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos Top Mountain Tours