4 Smileys for the Hotel Maria's Excellent Program for Children and Families
It doesn't matter whether your children are spell-bound by the gorgeous scenery, or would rather amuse themselves at the playground: Our spacious children's play facilities are sure to be a hit. The play area has its own terrace, and smoothly transitions to the garden proper. Both outside and inside, your children will find plenty exciting activities and toys to occupy their time and keep them happy.
Overview of Services for Children
- Professional supervision by gentle and caring personnel of children 3 years of age and older in the summer and winter 7 days a week (from Monday to Saturday from 9:30 a.m. till 9:00 p.m.)
- Rich variety of activities (e.g. mountain adventure, creative painting and handicrafts, baking pizza, children's Olympic Games, children's disco, pajama party, Indian and Pirate parties, campfire with roasting hot dogs)
- Children's climbing afternoons with professional instruction (once weekly during the summer vacation)
- Numerous additional program activities in the context of various package deals
- Two spacious indoor playrooms
- Outdoor playground - DoloMini
- Supervised children's meals, children's menus, and children's buffet
- Curtains to darken room for nap time
- Fred's Swim Academy: Swimming classes for babies, toddlers, and older kids. What better time to learn to swim than during the holidays? (Costs € 75,00 per child for 5 lessons of 1 hour)
- Available on loan: baby phone, baby carriers (for carrying babies on your back), baby carriage, baby bathtubs, baby beds and changing mats, bottle warmers, high chairs
- Babysitting (by the hour € 12,00; extra charge)
- Early child care: For children ages 12 months to 3 years (required group experience and application), we offer 5 times per week from 14.00 bis 18.00 clock childcare: € 35.00 per child / day
- Childcare from age 2 years: Outside school holidays we offer childcare for children from 2 years.