See you soon at Hotel Maria!
We are ready!
- You can plan your holiday without any worries! We guarantee the greatest possible flexibility and have adapted our booking conditions. All stays until November 8th 2020 can be cancelled or rebooked free of charge up to ten days before arrival. Deposits will be converted into a voucher in case of cancellation.
- We want to make the start of your holiday as uncomplicated and safe as possible. We offer a contact-free online check-in. We will collect all necessary information and personal data from you digitally in advance - thus we guarantee a safe and comfortable check-in. You can also expect the highest security and hygiene standards in the hotel. This means that a thermal imaging camera measures the body temperature of our guests upon arrival. The body temperature of our staff is measured daily. In addition, all employees are regularly checked with sieriological tests, which enables us to guarantee a protected zone in the hotel.
- We guarantee our guests exclusive access to the hotel.
- For carefree holidays this year it is especially important that we all take responsibility for each other. This means that we as hosts, our employees and all guests keep their distance in the communally accessible rooms and, where this is not possible, wear mouth and nose protection. There is also sufficient disinfectant in the hotel so that everyone can regularly disinfect their hands.
- Hygiene and cleanliness has always been very important to us, now it is the top priority. A hygienist has created a concept for us for all areas of the hotel, with which we implement much more than the legal requirements for our guests and employees. All surfaces and touch points are cleaned and disinfected several times a day. All employees wear mouth and nose protection or face visors. Disinfection at every room cleaning, cleaning protocols are followed throughout the hotel. Hand disinfection dispensers are available in all areas.
- This year our guests will be able to enjoy even greater freedom than usual. We have voluntarily reduced the occupancy rate in order to provide sufficient space in all areas, but especially in the restaurant.
- We continue to expand our service and serve as many meals as possible at the table. Some of our dishes will continue to be served at the buffet. Our kitchen and service staff work with mouthguards. The safety distances are observed. At the buffet we ask guests to wear mouth and nose protection.
- The bar is the communicative heart of a hotel. The hotel bar is open. As usual, it is possible to meet and exchange ideas there. Also in the bar, we as hosts, our staff and all guests will keep our distance and, where this is not possible, wear mouth and nose protection.
- Holidays with us - our little guests are looking forward to that as well. Our biggest task is to provide responsible and competent childcare. Childcare with registration allows us to offer childcare in small groups and we go outdoors as much as possible. In addition, we make sure that children from the age of six wear a mouth and nose protector where the legal minimum distance cannot be maintained. For the freely accessible rooms and the playground we have developed a system for children which helps them to keep these distances in a playful way.
- We have extended the opening hours for sauna and swimming pool to ensure that distance rules can be observed there as well. The chlorine, high humidity and high temperatures kill corona viruses. Corona viruses cannot spread via the bath water either. However, we attach great importance to the correct distance in the sauna and steam bath, as well as in the swimming pool. For the sake of all our health, these may only be used by a certain number of guests at the same time.
- As usual, you can take advantage of our leisure program, but we will reduce the group size. In addition, we will provide all information for the current program in digital form for your smartphone.