THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS IS CLOSE TO OUR HEARTS AND TO GUARANTEE IT IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY!
Release and relax!
- You can plan your holiday without any worries! We guarantee the greatest possible flexibility and have adapted our booking conditions. All stays until April 11th, 2021 can be cancelled or rebooked free of charge up to 7 days before arrival. Deposits will be converted into a voucher in case of cancellation.
- The Hotel’s Own Travel Cancellation Insurance
In cooperation with Elvia-Travel Insurance, we can offer you our own travel cancellation insurance. You can obtain the insurance directly from here.
- COVID-19 and insurance cover
- We want to make the start of your holiday as uncomplicated and safe as possible. We offer a contact-free online check-in. We will collect all necessary information and personal data from you digitally in advance - thus we guarantee a safe and comfortable check-in. You can also expect the highest security and hygiene standards in the hotel. This means that a thermal imaging camera measures the body temperature of our guests upon arrival. The body temperature of our staff is measured daily. In addition, all employees are regularly checked with sieriological tests. There are several PCR test stations for a trouble-free return trip.
- We guarantee our guests exclusive access to the hotel.
- For carefree holidays, this year it is especially important that we all take responsibility for each other. Do not shake hands or hug. Wash your hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds. Avoid touching your face with uncleaned hands. Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief. Do not travel if there are signs of illness. In case of signs of illness during your stay, contact your host. We as hosts, our employees and all guests must keep the safety distance and, where this is not possible, wear mouth and nose protection. Children up to the age of 6 years are excluded. There is also sufficient disinfectant in the hotel so that everyone can regularly disinfect their hands.
- Hygiene and cleanliness has always been very important to us, now it is the top priority. A hygienist has created a concept for us for all areas of the hotel, with which we implement much more than the legal requirements for our guests and employees. All surfaces and touch points are cleaned and disinfected several times a day. All employees wear mouth and nose protection. Disinfection at every room cleaning, cleaning protocols are followed throughout the hotel. Hand disinfection dispensers are available in all areas.
- More quality through the classic restaurant service at the table. You remain comfortably seated at the table and enjoy the first-class service and the freshness of the food on your plate. Breakfast is served almost entirely, so you can stay at your table and be served even more. We have expanded our restaurant service (for a fee) at noon and thus offer you the possibility to have lunch at the hotel. The afternoon snack is served. At dinner all dishes are served at the table. Some of our dishes will continue to be served at the buffet. At the buffet we ask guests to wear mouth and nose protection and to disinfect the hands.
- Our kitchen and service staff work with mouth and nose protection. The safety distances are observed.
- QR codes are available to them as touch-free food and drink cards.
- The bar is the communicative heart of a hotel. The hotel bar is open. As usual, it is possible to meet and exchange ideas there. Also in the bar, we as hosts, our staff and all guests will keep the safety distance and, where this is not possible, wear mouth and nose protection.
- Holidays with us - our little guests are looking forward to that as well. Our biggest task is to provide responsible and competent childcare. Childcare with registration allows us to offer childcare in small groups and we go outdoors as much as possible. In addition, we make sure that children from the age of six wear a mouth and nose protector where the legal minimum distance cannot be maintained. The entire childcare area is continuously disinfected with a special fogging machine. For the freely accessible rooms and the playground we have developed a system for children which helps them to keep these distances in a playful way.
- We have extended the opening hours for sauna and swimming pool. The chlorine, high humidity and high temperatures kill corona viruses. Corona viruses cannot spread via the bath water either. The pool is operated with a slightly increased chlorine level. The sauna and pool are available for use subject to distance rules and limited maximum occupancy. These areas must be registered/reserved at the reception.
- Rooms and family suites
In your private vacation home, you will notice only minimal changes - we use cleaning agents adapted to the conditions with improved disinfection effect and, as always, we pay special attention to the highest cleaning quality. With a special ozone machine the room is sanitized after each departure.
- As usual, you can take advantage of our leisure program, but we will reduce the group size. In addition, we will provide all information for the current program in digital form for your smartphone.
Here is a small excerpt from the security measures in the ski area:
- On the 14 chair lifts and the two drag lifts, passengers are always in the fresh air. The two gondola lifts have windows, which remain open during the ride to ensure regular ventilation. In addition, gondolas and chairs are regularly disinfected.
- The wearing of the mouth and nose protection is obligatory during the use of all lifts.
- At the lifts all employees wear a mouth and nose protection.
- Employees of the cable car company Obereggen are regularly subjected to Covid-19 tests.
- All restaurants comply with the legal requirements: table spacing and separation devices.
- The ski pass can be purchased directly at the hotel.
- In the ski rental the opening hours are extended so that the rental of ski equipment can be handled without any problems.
- At the ski school you can register online or by phone. The group sizes are reduced. Ski instructors work with mouth and nose protection.
phone: 0039 0471 615667