Where should we go today? Maybe to Lake Carezza? Or on a trip around the Latemar? We will help you find the optimal tour meeting your individual preferences and appropriate to your skill level. Our bike guides have compiled all of the greatest cycling tours in the Dolomites.
The Eggen Valley is a paradise for mountainbikers. It's a veritable Eldorado for mountainbike enthusiasts. Some of the most-stunning bike tours in the Dolomites begin right at our front door. Here at the Hotel Maria, you'll find an amazing variety of options: Routes from alpine hut to hut, against a backdrop of magnificent scenery – or exciting single trails. Family-friendly tours or challenging expeditions. Along steep grades, or easy tours. How about a short trip to crystal-clear Lake Carezza, or the
roundtrip circuit around the mighty Latemar? Whatever kind of bicycling experience in the Dolomites you desire, we guarantee you that we'll find the optimal route for you. You can click on the hyperlink below to view our hand-selected routes – or come to the Hotel Maria and let our professional guides surprise you. As an excellent biking hotel, we can assemble attractive vacation packages and offer all biking enthusiasts a great many extras and super service for the perfect cycling holiday in the Dolomites.
- 4.4 km long, 500 meters of altitude differential
- Up to 70-meter-long northshore segments
- Lots of steep curves, berms, and jumps
- Can be reached by taking the Welschnofen / Nova Levante aerial tram
Deutschnofen Bike Park:
- Jumps, steep-walled bends, stairs, rock gardens
- With lots of features for you to learn the basics and practice your technique
Obereggen Bike Park:
- Jumps, stairs, and rock garden
- With lots of features for you to learn the basics, camps
Carezza Bike Park (basic data):
- Pump track, rock garden, and balance northshore
- Hairpin turns, jumpline, and steep-walled bends