All around you, nothing but the magical stillness of freshly fallen snow. A glittering world as far as the eye can see. A thousand options for you to enjoy your winter holiday in the Dolomites far from the ski slopes. You can go on tours or indulge in cross-country skiing, winter hiking, or sledding.
- Tobogganing and night-time tobogganing (free loan of toboggan at the hotel)
- The Lavazé Pass (15 minutes by car from our hotel) is an insider tip for cross-country ski enthusiasts and beginning skiers.
- Rental of tour skis
- Guided ski tours in the Dolomites
- Freeride tours
- Ski tour info
- You can experience many beautiful winter hikes in the vicinity of the Hotel Maria. With the whole family, or as a couple. We'll show you the best routes.
- We can provide snowshoe hiking equipment at our hotel.
It doesn't always have to be skiing. Far from the well-groomed slopes, you can explore the countless options for active vacationing and winter fun in the Dolomites. In the Eggen Valley, alone, you'll find 20 km of winter hiking trails. Explore the snow-bound forests, the glittering snow fields, and the rustic huts. Snowshoe hiking is an especially unique experience. However, your winter holiday in the Dolomites is also a superb opportunity to indulge in cross-country skiing. Do you like the classic style, or the skating style? You'll find more than 100 km of very well-groomed cross-country trails in the area of the "Rose Garden" and the Latemar. One absolute highlight: The Lavazè cross-country skiing center, with its more than 80 km of trails at an altitude of 1,800 meters above sea-level. And tobogganing offers a barrel of fun for the whole family. There are two thrilling tobogganing tracks in the immediate vicinity of our hotel. One of the tracks is illuminated at night several times a week. And we here at the Hotel Maria have toboggans that you can borrow for free.