From December clear through to mid-April, the Dolomites are transformed into a winter wonderland… A paradise for the lords of the slopes… An Eldorado for families looking for some fun in the snow… A sanctuary for winter sportsmen. Skiing on the sundrenched slopes of Obereggen is an absolute pleasure for fans of powder snow.
- The Latemar Ski Center leaves nothing to be desired, with 18 highly modern aerial lifts
- 2 aerial trams (gondola-type)
- 14 chairlifts
- 2 Ski lifts
- A total of 18 aerial lift facilities
- 48 km of panorama slopes
- Including 9 km "easy" slopes
- Including 32 km "medium" slopes
- Including 7 km "difficult" slopes
- 10 "easy" slopes
- 22 "medium" slopes
- 8 "difficult" slopes
- Between 7:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. on three evenings of the week in Obereggen, night owls can explore slopes illuminated by floodlights – by ski, snowboard, or toboggan.
- At the Obereggen Snowpark – which is among the best in the Alps – and in the Obereggen Night Park, along the floodlight-illuminated Oberholz Slope, heavy investments are continuing to be made. Besides new and improved structures, the terrain is to be redesigned so that the snowpark can be opened even earlier than in the past.
- "Magic carpet" with a length of 50 meters
- "Magic carpet" with a length of 30 meters
- Merry-go-round for children
- Giant dragons
- Snow waves
- Children's seesaw
- Bruno the Bear is there several times a week to direct activities and provide for more fun.
- It's only a few meters from the Hotel Maria to the valley station of the Latemar Ski Center.
- Special offer for children's ski instruction – more details by calling the following phone no.: +39-0471-615667 or going to www.obereggenski.com
- Brunoland – Children's Ski Park for fun in the snow and learning how to ski in a relaxed atmosphere
- Maria Hotel Service for the children of guests: Our children's supervisor will pick up your children from the children's ski school.
- Affordable rental of children's ski equipment in conjunction with the Obereggen ski service.
adventure at the
hotel doorstep, only a few
meters from the Obereggen
The best thing about skiing in Obereggen is: The fun on the slopes begins right in front of our hotel doorstep. It's only a few meters from your hotel room to the ski slopes! The Latemar Ski Center in Obereggen is regarded as having the best snow guarantee of all the ski areas in South Tyrol. It boasts 50 km of slopes, 18 lifts, 300 hours of sunshine per year, several slopes equipped with floodlights, two snow parks, three children's parks, and twelve comfortable alpine huts. And skiing in Obereggen is especially well-suited for families. That's because we let children
up to eight years of age ski for free! The MyDolomiti ski card guarantees unlimited skiing fun. With it, you have unrestricted access to the world's largest ski region: Twelve ski areas, 450 lifts, 1,200 km of slopes, and 30 snow parks are here for your carving and shredding pleasure. The ski rental agency right next to the hotel is sure to have the "right" equipment for you. It has a large selection of brand name sports equipment, a range of models and sizes for children and adults, as well as excellent service for your skies..